Identify, prioritise, and understand actors that can impact your organisation.
When it comes to stakeholder mapping and engagement, the main challenges are identifying:
- Who your stakeholders are
- How they are connected to one another
- The positions they have on key issues
Establishing a detailed stakeholder map in this way can make all the difference for the success of a strategic initiative or particular project.
Our structured Stakeholder Mapping process helps clients:
- Understand key stakeholders’ positions on issues of strategic importance
- Uncover important dynamics between actors, including informal connections
- Visualise stakeholder interconnections and relative influence through graphics
- Bring stakeholders together for roundtable discussions, drawing on our convening power and position as a neutral partner
Maximise the potential for success
All engagements are tailored to our clients’ specific needs and typically include a written assessment, a visual stakeholder map, and expert briefings.
Mapping stakeholders helps organisations establish how and where to direct and focus their stakeholder engagement efforts, maximising the potential for achieving strategic and operational success.