The Oxford Analytica Daily Brief® delivers timely, impartial and actionable analysis of emerging trends and developments in the global political economy, each working day.
The Daily Brief helps both private and public organisations:
- make decisions based on timely analysis and forecasting of political, economic and social change
- manage risk and maximise opportunities arising from the geopolitical domain
Written to be read by busy people, the Daily Brief enables you to understand complex issues and make the decisions that matter.
With a 24-hour news cycle, our clients know that by reading the Daily Brief they will understand:
- what is happening – with a succinct, dispassionate description of the state of play
- why it is happening – by delivering an objective analysis of the drivers
- what comes next – through a clear, actionable forecast
After all, good decision-making relies on good information.
The Oxford Analytica Daily Brief is relevant for:
Where are our market insights considered valuable?
- Mining, energy, transportation and technology industries
- Professional services industry
- Banking and insurance industries
- Asset management industry
Our public sector clients include:
- Foreign and defence ministries
- Cabinet offices/executives
- Export credit and investor guarantee agencies
- International organisations and development banks
All subscribers to the Daily Brief can:
Analysis at your fingertips
Our assessments are produced by a unique collaboration of in-house analysts – all experts in their own right.
Our 1,500-strong global expert network uses their professional focus to offer unrivalled insights.
Rigorous process and methodology ensure that our analysis is objective and unbiased. We have been providing our service for nearly 50 years to clients including:
The World Bank
Norwegian Red Cross
Fortune 50 companies
Hear from some of our clients
In a recent user survey…
Source: Oxford Analytica Daily Brief client survey, December 2022 – January 2023
“Nice graphics, concise bullet points, easy to understand data.”
The World Bank
“This brief raised my awareness and provided a different perspective on a subject.”
“I continue to be very impressed with the services and use them daily.”
Canadian Government Department