Use our country exposure and prioritisation service to select target markets and make the best market entry decisions.
Our customised country exposure and prioritisation service helps clients advance their forward-looking strategic thinking and improve operational decision-making in a fast-paced policy and country environment.
Our customised market prioritisation service helps clients advance their forward-looking strategic thinking and improve operational decision-making in a fast-paced policy and country environment.
Amid heightened levels of uncertainty, transformation of supply chains, and shifts in production and operational frameworks, the key question is: where do you look for market potential?
Organisations are struggling to:
- Identify which sector, countries, and regions are positioned to benefit most in the new world
- Make decisions using sophisticated data-driven methodologies against the backdrop of a slower-growing, more complicated external environment
- Choose the right target market sectors for successful expansion
- Prioritise markets to meet their growth and profitability objectives
Our specifically designed parametric models illustrate the key risks and opportunities, providing a structural framework to make informed decisions when selecting target markets.
- Interactive, tailor-made models with 145+ indicators assessing segment attractiveness criteria for your operations across STEEPLE (social, technological, economic, environmental, political, legal, and ethical) categories.
- Country scoreboards and rankings informing forward-looking strategic decisions and investment/divestment plans.
- Scenario planning capability to identify potential deviations and determine alternative futures.
- Multi-tier system of weightings calibrated by our expert panel, which helps determine the best locations for subsidiaries, operations, and market entry.
- User-friendly tools adaptable to client-specific requirements and indicators.
We can also prepare a multi-vector country assessment framework, typically including:
- Country selection and index calibration workshops
- A customisable model
- Accompanying in-depth qualitative written analysis
Our proven methods for selecting target markets, using a combination of quantitative and qualitative analysis, provide an unbiased evaluation of potential market opportunity.
Our comprehensive market evaluation and country rating system enables clients to compare markets, identify opportunities and risks, and determine priorities for sales, investment, or divestment.
Our system draws on a wide range of market indicators and segment attractiveness criteria to provide an easy-to-use market opportunity analysis tool. The mapping framework is developed in partnership with the client to ensure sensitivity to company-specific considerations and typically depends on a combination of public and client data (e.g. revenue, assets, and employees by country). Clients can add optional ongoing monitoring and support to our core service offering.
Ready to get started with Country Exposure and Prioritisation?
We combine best practice qualitative and quantitative data assessment and indexing methodologies, leveraging the multidisciplinary insights of on-the-ground expertise and the insights of our 1,500-strong expert network.