- Dec 18 2023
- 4:00 pm
- Public Access
Transportation Industry: How to create more resilient supply chains
Monday, December 18 | 11:00-11:45 am EST / 4:00-4:45 pm GMT / 5:00-5:45 pm CET
The FiscalNote Global Intelligence division is hosting a webinar focused on supply chain resilience in the transportation industry, examining how organisations in this sector can effectively manage 4th and 5th party risk.
Disruptions to your supply chains can be very costly, but these are not limited to third-party suppliers. Issues with your 4th and 5th party suppliers can impact every part of your supply chain as well. Yet for most organisations, 4th and 5th party risk management is a manual, time-consuming and imprecise process.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- Why 4th and 5th party risk is growing and cannot be ignored by the transportation industry
- The key 4th and 5th party risks you must be aware of
- Your essential roadmap to controlling these risks
- How to use 4th and 5th party supplier monitoring to identify significant business opportunities
- What President Biden’s new White House Council on Supply Chain Resilience and Freight Logistics Optimization Works (FLOW) program means for the transportation industry
- How to get real-time alerts when risks arise downstream in your supply chain, as well as forward-looking intelligence on where 4th and 5th party risks may materialise in the future
- There will also be an opportunity for you to pose questions to our panel.
The webinar will include an opportunity for you to pose questions to our panel.
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED