Virtual Horasis India Meeting
We are delighted to share our involvement with the Horasis India Meeting on June 22, 2020, which is taking place virtually due to COVID-19 restrictions. Joydeep Sen, our South Asia Analyst, will join a panel discussing ‘India’s Investment Policy’:
In recent years, India has progressively moved to one of the most open policies globally on FDI. The effects associated with COVID-19 have emboldened those who are concerned about an open policy and the takeover of Indian companies. How can the Government strike the right balance between protecting Indian industry and national security concerns, while attracting inward investment which brings technology, jobs and upgraded infrastructure?
- Joydeep Sen, Analyst South Asia, Oxford Analytica, United Kingdom
- Alekh Dalal, Founder, One Thirty Capital, India
- Viren Joshi, Chief Executive Officer, Sigma Electric Manufacturing Corporation, USA
- Alan Rosling, Chairman, Ecube, Investment Advisors, India
- Hindol Sengupta, Vice President, Invest India, India
- Ram Shanmugam, Chairman and Founder, AutonomIQ, USA
Additionally, we will support the event with a digital briefing book, which features a range of analysis on India from the Oxford Analytica Daily Brief -- including the first piece in our ‘Prospects 2020 Update’ series.