Horasis Asia Meeting
Joydeep Sen, our South Asia Analyst is presenting at Horasis’ Asia Meeting which is held virtually on 30 November. The panel will discuss how COVID has affected all regions of Asia and will address if there are any outstanding easements and joint developments that could be proposed by each government and if a greater foreign investment will help achieve the desired changes.
Co-Developing Asian Regions Post-COVID
15.45-16.30 (Singapore Time)
- Anil Bhaskaran, Managing Director, IDEA Centre Architects, India
- Roza Gazizova, Managing Director, Silk Road Finance, Uzbekistan
- Jayesh Ranjan, Principal Secretary, Government of Telangana, India
- Joydeep Sen, Analyst South Asia, Oxford Analytica, United Kingdom
- Long Viet Nguyen, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Becamex IDC, Vietnam
Chaired by Andre Kwok, Founder, Good City Foundation, Hong Kong SAR
Additionally, we will support the event with a digital briefing book, which features a range of analysis from the Oxford Analytica Daily Brief.