Oxford Analytica is appointing highly driven Sales Associates to identify and pursue new business opportunities from which to grow its renowned geopolitical subscription service, The Daily Brief, as well as to identify new opportunities for the Advisory Practice. Founded in 1975, Oxford Analytica is the pioneer of geopolitical risk analysis. Today it works with the world’s most influential business, governments and international organisations.
As a Sales Associate, you will be a highly driven and gregarious problem-solver with a passion for international relations who is looking to further their career in business development. You will demonstrate experience engaging clients and/or business prospects with confidence and authority, drawing on exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in a business development role is strongly desirable, however more important is a high level of initiative and enthusiasm for furthering a successful career in this field.
- Prospect potential clients
- Perform both cold and warm outreach to potential clients
- Strategically and tactically plan account growth
- Develop industry-specific expertise
- Actively and regularly attend industry events
- Receive training and mentorship from colleagues within Sales, Analysis, Advisory and Management
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A consistent record of surpassing personal and organizational goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to succeed
- 2+ years in direct sales preferred
- Passion for international relations, politics and/or economics
In return we offer a competitive salary, performance-based incentives, and a fantastic and friendly work culture with the opportunity to work alongside interesting clients and superb colleagues.
Please note that this full-time role is based in either Oxford, UK or in Washington DC / New York City, USA. All candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK or the US. Domestic and international travel will be expected (less than 30%).
The closing date for applications is January 24 at 9.30 GMT. We do not accept submissions from agencies.
NB YOU MUST SUBMIT A CV WITH YOUR APPLICATION.