The Oxford Analytica Daily Brief® delivers global analysis that gives top corporate and government executives a proven edge in predicting the course of key trends — and preparing for contingencies.
Through daily dissection and analysis of fresh developments in global politics, macroeconomics and the political economy — guided by the latest academic research — the Daily Brief offers qualitative predictions and guidance as to the impact of events ‘just over the horizon’.
How can the Daily Brief give you an edge?
- Actionable intelligence not news
- We give you hard-edged predictive analysis, cutting through the chatter, highlighting the issues that mean the most to you, and explaining their potential impact. We focus on what today’s events mean for you tomorrow, next week and next year.
- Highlight risks and opportunities others ignore
- We understand that some of the most serious economic and security risks can hide behind apparently benign market consensus. We are constantly alert to new dangers, so that our clients are not blindsided.
- Sober assessment, not reassurance
- Leaders charged with committing their companies or countries to billion-dollar investments or strategic choices want a sober assessment of which risks are real, and which are ephemeral. False alarms and hyperbole can be just as damaging as risks that go undetected.
- Cutting-edge ideas
- The Daily Brief provides strategic thinkers a concise heads-up on new ideas and innovations emerging from the global business community and the academic world, and explains their relevance to corporate and government decision-makers.
Our country, sector and issues analysis is delivered across a variety of platforms, in written form on our main and mobile websites, via email and also through conference calls and expert video and audio briefings.
- Conference calls
- Regular calls on major issues of concern to clients, in which our analysts and expert contributors deliver structured presentations and commentary followed by question and answer sessions.
- Video and audio briefings
- Brief commentary on major issues.
- Prospects series
- Yearly and quarterly assessments of the outlook in each major region of the world.
- Country profiles
- A summary outlook with key predictive assumptions plus economic and political data on more than 50 countries.
- Access to a searchable archive of analysis dating back to 1984.
- Mobile access
- The Daily Brief in the palm of your hand, in any mobile browser.
Why the Daily Brief is a trusted source
Our rigorous process ensures timely, reliable delivery of high-quality, relevant geopolitical and macroeconomic analysis, generated and filtered through the best experts available.
- Unique analytical process
- Our rigorous editorial process ensures timely delivery of high-quality geopolitical and macroeconomic analysis that is generated and filtered by the best experts.
- In-house analysts, experts in their own right
- Our analysts all hold advanced degrees, and have a wide range of regional, sectoral and government experience.
- Unparalleled contributor network
- We have access to the best minds on any subject in the political economy, and the in-house expertise to turn their input into effective and insightful analysis.
- Our clients
- Our global client base includes many of the world’s leading multinational corporations and financial institutions, as well as government departments and major international organisations.